Saturday, February 23, 2008

Spirit Was Being Down

Regularly attending my German course in the Goethe-Institut, Wan Chai, on Saturday, i must consecutively be from 2:30 pm to 5:40 pm

I had no idea what my classmates said because i had missed my last lesson when i was camping.

When my German teacher, Nadine, was reviewing the last lesson's teaching such as answering the direction for people in German and Dativ (grammatical rule). The former, i think, was strongly difficult. I instantly might interpret my ideas from English into German and be facing lots of vocabularies, especially adverbs, and my spirit was tired during attending course. Obviously, I had taken medicines and went for my course.

The worse situation is coming.....

We're used to having a 15-minute coffee break in my class. And occasionally, it was an appropriate time taking my medicines after i was napping. When teacher came, we continued attending and doing our classwork; Today's classwork was very interesting--To plan an excursion program (Exkursionprogramm) for German students and to write and draw that information on a poster-sized paper. But i wanted to say - I WAS TIRED.

When finishing them, we must still do a 5-minute oral practice---GOD!!!!!!!
Lastly,my spirit had gone away as though i had been searching for my soul.

What i would like to say is "Health Is Important."

Today i do not have enough time to type my entry in Chinese
Should you have any problem about this entry, please comment

Look! This photo showing our team classwork was taken by me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it
;) I am going to come back once again since I bookmarked it.
Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you
be rich and continue to help others.
Here is my blog Midweek center Parcs

Anonymous said...

Thanks in favor of sharing such a fastidious idea, post is
fastidious, thats why i have read it completely

Also visit my site ... leeson

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.

I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous
blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

My blog post bledel